View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next

Do you enjoy crafting in MMORPGs?
Yes, it's awesome.
82%
 82%  [ 19 ]
No, it's for losers.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I do it just for the money but take no enjoyment in it.
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 23

Seoli_Osqeni

re: Crafting

I know I haven't officially been accepted to the guild but if I am I would like to help out with crafting. I haven't heard much about it for SWTOR but I enjoy crafting in other MMOs. Don't get me wrong I enjoy killing other players a lot more but I figured we would need a good craftsman to supply items to the guild. I have played Vanguard and loved their crafting system even though people have complained about it. I heard a little bit about SWTOR's crafting that it is like WoWs, which kinda blows, but I could easily master it.

I might try crafting. ALL FEAR THE SHOPPING LIST OF DOOM twisted
ZhagoCO

There are times i like crafting and times i don't. I actually enjoyed crafting in SWG... setting up harvesters and getting the different quality minerals was pretty cool. I don't know if they changed that after i left but when i was playing, it was fun.

WoW was ok when it came to crafting.... it had decent items to use while you gained levels but once you hit the cap, the gear was pretty useless because the raid gear was better by leaps and bounds.

But of course that's how they keep you playing :P
Ewel Long
Ewel Long
Dear Leader Emeritus
Lord

Awarded:

the crafting in SWG is the same in that manner, your just now able to craft more things. And the Naritus resources are awesome on flurry btw.

Can someone explain to me what raid gear is? Is it something special you get from missions from the game or just from taking things from other people during a raid?

"You keep what you kill"

"Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you."
Jordano Plein
Blue Glowie
Apprentice

Awarded:

*Daigo* wrote:
Can someone explain to me what raid gear is? Is it something special you get from missions from the game or just from taking things from other people during a raid?

Raid gear can be acouple different things, it can be the gear you use TO raid, the gear you get FROM raids (quests, tokens etc), or the gear you acquire IN raids, it really depends on how it's used.

Oh wow, so a quest can be a raid itself? I just thought of raids as a fun group attack against another group...I didn't know that a quest can actually be raiding and that it comes with perks and items you can receive.

"You keep what you kill"

"Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you."
GarikAcabi

*Daigo* wrote:
Oh wow, so a quest can be a raid itself? I just thought of raids as a fun group attack against another group...I didn't know that a quest can actually be raiding and that it comes with perks and items you can receive.

Well primarily a "raid" is usually deemed to be a group of players against a high level dungeon/boss. There can be quests associated with downing these, though they tend to be end-game chains you work on once max level.

On a side note, you can use it in the context of "raiding" another factions city....which can be fun

Nice! thanks...I look forward to the Revan Mission...

"You keep what you kill"

RedHarlequin

I swear everyone is going to get the face plate off that raid, we're all going to roll around "Crimson Order - Revan fan club #1" (Before he went all light side, n' shiz.)

RedHarlequin wrote:
I swear everyone is going to get the face plate off that raid, we're all going to roll around "Crimson Order - Revan fan club #1" (Before he went all light side, n' shiz.)

I would prefer to carve out the faces of our victims and wear them...chainsaw massacre ftw!!!!! twisted

"You keep what you kill"

GarikAcabi

*Daigo* wrote:
I would prefer to carve out the faces of our victims and wear them...chainsaw massacre ftw!!!!! twisted

Note to self - Don't piss off Daigo too bad or he'll go all Cartman on you ( Hows the chili Scott?! Is it yuuummm? )

GarikAcabi wrote:
*Daigo* wrote:

Note to self - Don't piss off Daigo too bad or he'll go all Cartman on you ( Hows the chili Scott?! Is it yuuummm? )

Fear will be my weapon on the field of battle...and teabagging will be my trademark LOL twisted

"You keep what you kill"

RedHarlequin

Teabagging, by definition, involves rude aspects of gloating... Somehow, Daigo, I think you're gonna take it to a whole new level. I'm worried.

Look out!!! I'm CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You keep what you kill"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead
Mumble Status
Teamspeak Status
Server Status