Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Announcements (Public)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caden Graka
Caden Graka
Dear Leader Emeritus
Apprentice

Awarded:

re: Get to know the CO's leaders, Part Five: Jordano Plein

General Jordano has been a member of the Crimson Order for many years, and has served in a variety of leadershp positions. Currently, Jordano is a member of the Kissai Council and will be leading the military operations of the Crimson Order.

About Me:

My online gaming career started back in 1998 with the launch of Starsiege Tribes where I guess you could say my career in tanking began. I ran with a guild called Satan’s Tears and was a Heavy Class base buster, we competed as “professionally” as you could back in those days in ladders and clan matches. After many years spent in Tribes, and many different iterations of the game, I grew away from Tribes and into Diablo 2 when I went into High School, running bots and selling items on eBay.

Then a couple years later Star Wars Galaxies launched and the rest is history. After applying to join the Crimson Order on the official boards, I ran into Graeda on Naboo and my wolfpack grew by one. Soon I was a member of the CO and with my PvP prowess and leadership capabilities quickly grew through the ranks and met the third member of my wolfpack, Gando.

Together the 3 of us took the server by storm, from everything to hosting in game parties, to supplying Imperials with faction, to completely dominating the PvP field and defending Crimson Keep (CO’s city in SWG) from attacks by the rebel scum. After rising quickly through the ranks and reaching officer status, the infamous Crimson Destruction Crew (CDC) was formed, and in a single night we destroyed every single rebel faction base on the face of Naboo, reclaiming the Emperor’s homeworld and establishing sith dominance across the entire server.

Fast forward some months later and our campaign had taken us to Tatooine, Rori, Talus and beyond, each planet soon crumbling under the might of the Empire’s finest. After Galaxies had run its course, I tried to find another game to satiate my appetite, but all fell short. From Vanguard, to Age of Conan, Star Trek Online to Warhammer, nothing seemed to give me the buzz Galaxies did, so when I heard that The Old Republic was being done by Bioware, I joined the official forums, and started reaching out to old friends and officers of CO to see if we could get the band back together as it was, and here we are.

Questions and Answers

What was/is your best MMO experience and opportunity to date, and a particular instance in your gaming experience that you will never forget?

One of my best moments was when myself and acouple friends that had a Bounty Hunting guild called “Force Hunters” heard a rumor that a certain annoying purple rebel wookiee jedi named Overtaker was on the cusp of obtaining the prestigious title of “Jedi Master”, which to date had not been obtained on our server, much in thanks to all the exceptionally skilled Bounty Hunters.

So myself and four of the best FH bounty hunters all grabbed his mission, flew to the planet where he was farming experience for his title, and jumped him, what happened next was a 2 hour fight going back and forth between us, that eventually led to him being killed, then death blown by the BH with the least amount of experience in Bounty Hunter, which meant he lost the most amount of experience, which was sufficient enough to set him back far enough to where Update 13 hit and Jedi Master titles were no longer obtainable, cementing the fact that there never was a Jedi Master on our server.

Why have you been a member of this guild for so long?

When I first joined CO I was litter more than an egotistical teenager looking to make my mark in the game, but fast forward six years and I have grown up with the guild just as much as it has grown up with me. I have made multiple real life friendships as a result of CO, and many more rivalries in just about any game I touch, someone knows my name as a result of the campaigns we used to run. The dedication, knowledge, and attitude of our leadership and members keeps me logging into games I would have left long ago had it not been for the community of the Crimson Order.

When did you first meet Titan?

Funny story, my first run in with Titan I was saying Hi to Corf in the usual fashion…I had taken his bounty from a fan made player bounty system called the BHG (Bounty Hunters Guild) and decided to match my carbine against his flamethrower…and it would have gone much easier too if Titan hadn’t have taken out my calf 10 seconds into the fight…almost cost me my favorite duster.

What's the deal with Corf's hair?

See flamethrower statement above.

Jump to: