Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Recruiting Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Jellibeen
Friend of the Order
Noob

re: Hello from The Illuminati

Hi guys. Just wanted to let you know we enjoyed the ops we done with you so far. I also wanted to let you know that you're also welcome to register on our site. This will allow you to see our calendar, and what we have scheduled, and recieve the newsletter I send about once a week. Registering will make ops and pvp easier to plan out because you can sign up. We pay for our site, so we have a few more features. If you're interested in signing up, let me know and I'll give you the bypass code so you don't have to go through the application. My toons are Arava, Lilbit, Jelli and Babygurl.

We look forward to a mutually beneficial alliance with good people. Please feel free to hop into our vent any time, even if it's just to bs and chat. We normally pvp and run dailies during the day, and ops usually start about 8pm est (mon-fri at the moment but we're open to things on weekends also). We can alter things to accomodate as needed.

For anyone that doesn't have it our vent info is IP:cesium.typefrag.com Port:39172 Password:balls
Ewel Long
Ewel Long
Dear Leader Emeritus
Lord

Awarded:

re: Hello from The Illuminati

Jellibean,

Thanks for stopping by. I will register for yours as well. We do pay for our as well . We can set up a rapid raid events and such as well.

Ewel

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead
Mumble Status
Teamspeak Status
Server Status
Recent Awards