Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stuntman206

re: Rade from SWG

I posted in the general chat already, but I figured I should (re)introduce myself in the correct location.

I am Jordon, or Rade from SWG Naritus. I was in CO during my longest stint in SWG. I played the game from day one of release, off and on until now. I really enjoyed the game throughout all of its iterations, and unfortunately, worse than the actual NGE itself, was the lack of people to play with following its inception. I definitely look forward to playing an active game with a thriving world.

Rockies is the man, we used to hand it to the enemy in PvP, Rockies, Elcith, and a many others, though I am embarassed to say I forget their names... Bottom line, it was incredibly fun, and I hope to get back to that place come this games release.

Originally I Was planning to go Imperial Agent, but now I am having thoughts of Sith Warrior, or Inquisitor Assasin. A lot depends on space to be honest, I haven't got a great understanding of how and where space fits in to the game. I am a huge fan of space ships, and being able to hang around in my ship while traveling the galaxy, I can only hope SWTOR allows this kind of gameplay.

Anyway, thanks for accepting me back, look forward to playing with CO again.

Rade
(Jordon)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: