Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Recruiting Information
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Caden Graka
Caden Graka
Dear Leader Emeritus
Apprentice

Awarded:

re: The Charter of the Crimson Order

The Charter of the Crimson Order

The Crimson Order is hereby re-established as an online gaming organization dedicated to serving its members and its community. The Crimson Order shall be a Sith Imperial military order led by a Sith Lord who is supported and assisted by a Kissai Council.

The Crimson Order shall be an organized, mature combat unit that strives to protect the order and vitality of the Sith Empire. The Crimson Order shall uphold law, order, justice, and peace, and shall enforce the vision and will of our Emperor. As members of the Crimson Order, we shall eliminate all traces of the chaos and disorder that our enemies and dissidents espouse.

Core values
Our values define who we are, what we strive for, and where we go in the future. All members of the CO are expected to live, breathe, and act in accordance to these values.

Duty. Honor. Respect. Dignity. Courage. Innovation. Patience. Intelligence. Adaptability. Maturity. Distinction.

Duty. Duty goes beyond what we owe to the Sith Empire and our Sith Lords. Our duty extends to our brothers and sisters in arms, and to our community. It is what we do on a daily basis: we put others before ourselves; we fight for our cause to the utmost end.
Honor. In everything we do, we act with honor. We do not cheat. We do not grief. We do not lie. We do nothing that would impugn upon the reputation of the CO.
Respect. We respect all. This includes each other, our friends, civilians, and our enemies. While this does not mean that we won’t go to whatever ends necessary to crush rebels and malcontents; we recognize that behind all the characters in the game are people, and as such deserved to be treated appropriately.
Dignity. The Crimson Order is a selective organization, bringing the best members possible together. Individuals will conduct themselves in speech and behavior that is consistent with our elevated status.
Courage. Never back down. Never surrender. When we act, we act boldly and with confidence. The lives of others, and of our society may rest on the results of our actions.
Innovation. Innovation keeps us fresh. It means we are always willing to try something new, to fix things that are broken. We pioneer new methods and new ideas. Through our innovation we will have thought dominance.
Patience. The Sith have waited for thousands of years to claim our rightful place as masters of the galaxy. We will always bide our time and strike when most appropriate. We will not act rashly and render our previous goals worthless.
Intelligence. The Sith have survived by being smarter and more cunning than our foes. We prune out the stupid and the careless along with the weak and the feeble. A foolish Sith is a useless Sith and that which has no use should be discarded or destroyed.
Adaptability. We respond to change. The best-laid plan never survives first contact with the enemy. This means we must never be stagnant, and we must always keep our eyes open to our changing environment.
Maturity. More than just being related to age, we expect our leaders to act and make decisions exercising wisdom and experience.
Distinction. The Crimson Order is not just another guild. We strive to be noticeably different than other organizations out there. Our primary focus is one of quality over quantity. We may never be the biggest guild in the game, but we will be best.

Agreement of Membership

By signing below and agreeing to membership in the Crimson Order, I agree to:

- Uphold the Core Values of the Crimson Order
- Follow and obey the Crimson Order Rules and Regulations
- Swear allegiance to the Sith Emperor, the Sith Lord of the Crimson Order, and to the Crimson Order itself.

If you agree to the terms of the Charter, post below stating "I agree"

Signed By:

Caden Graka
Gando
Ehevi
Jep'ray
Doc Pepa
KevinR
Jordano Plein
Chuckles
Mr. Waffles
Toane
Starkill
Corf Ferno
Jords
Calithon
Stern
Ewel Long
Mad Nautilus

I Agree
ZhagoCO

I agree
*Jacey*

I agree
JathSintol

I agree

I know I was just accepted but I agree as well with the charter.

I agree.

"You keep what you kill"

"Your knowledge cannot save you. Your magic cannot save you. Nothing can save you."
Vane xouras
Senior Apprentice (N-2)
Noob

Awarded:

I agree.

RedHarlequin

I agree

Awarded:

i agree

I Agree

Corporal (E-4)
Acolyte

I Agree

Rukiu

I Agree

Apprentice

Awarded:

By the way, should have mentioned this earlier. But you guys don't need to agree to the Charter, it's implied when you become a full member that you are accepting our Rules and Regulations, and the Charter.

I agree

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Recruiting Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead
Mumble Status
Teamspeak Status
Server Status