Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Recruiting Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OneManWulfPack
Private (E-1)
Noob

re: Wulfpack here, Reporting for Duty

Wusup fellas, as I've stated, im Onemanwulfpack.  I've been on recruit status a little over 2 weeks now. Just a little about me, my name is Zach Bender, I'm 23 and I've been an avid gamer and sports fanatic since forever. I started playing counter-strike on friends and families' PCs from when i was 7 all the way up to 14, got my own PC when I 16 which is when i started getting competitive with it. Played in CAL-I, Cevo, among varies other tournaments around my homestate Indiana; Chicago, Indianapolis, STL, Nashville, Louisville, and Cincinnati. Finally burnt out at one point and picked up WoW, I started playing at the release of BC and pvp'd with a mage getting to 1800 in 2s and 5s before stopping a couple months before WotLK due to RL bullshit.  When WotLK released, I played a resto druid and raided extensively with <WoE> (top Horde PvE guild on Maelstrom, wasn't a great DPS raider with my mage, but I stuck around because the people were phenomenal) we snagged every achievement possible in 10s and 25, I quit again right before ICC because I was getting ready to ship out for Paris Island.

All this was stated because I wanted CO to understand what I can bring to the table; Teamwork, Leadership(when need be), and a willingness to go that extra mile for whatever it may be. I can admit own faults when I am in the wrong without raging and am able to correct myself when that be the case.  Raging imo gets you nowhere.  

I love the idea of CO and what you have to offer. I wish to become apart of what CO is doing, a couple of the huge perks for me, I feel, is the fact you guys have been around for longer than 3months. There's structure and order; the militaristic style in which it's run is fantastic.  The people in CO are awesome as well, the vibe in guild chat is reminiscent of my days in <WoE>, which I thoroughly enjoy. 

I hope you accept my application, I've set up roots, made CO my home, and I'm here to stay :P

DocPepa
Private (E-1)
Noob

Howdy Wulf, Enjoyed running around with you the other day!  Solid play and you know your class.

Looking forward to killing pubs with ya.

Docpepa

Calithon
The Grand Lord
Noob

I checked in the applications and didn't see yours or who accepted it, what name did you use on the app so I can locate it and get your permissions set, thank you

OneManWulfPack
Private (E-1)
Noob

hmm, guess i didn't fill out an application, as I thought this was the application, of sorts. If you could point me in the direction i need to go ill fill it out real quick

OneManWulfPack
Private (E-1)
Noob

figured it out, finished actual application up; thought posting here was it XD silly me

Vaylen Darkstar
Archon
Apprentice

Welcome to the Order.  Glad to have you aboard.  The Crimson Order is proudly in its 10th year as a cohesive guild because we constantly are on the lookout for members such as yourself.  Thank you for your interest in us, and I look forward to seeing you in game.

-Vaylen, Maruader at Large

Welcome Aboard !!! 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Search TORHead
Mumble Status
Teamspeak Status