Who's Online
Links
This is how much we use the site.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Crimson Order Forum Index -> Recruiting Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ewel Long
Ewel Long
Dear Leader Emeritus
Lord

Awarded:

re: ***ALL prospective Recruits must read***

Dear Recruits,

With the growing number of applicants and the current need for the Crimson Order to be on the front lines directing the current war effort, it is necessary that in order to apply for full membership all recruits are going to be required to show some initiative. This may be done after you put in your application or as directed by Overlord Catra.

From the posting of this bulletin onward, all recruits will be required to post in this thread the following:

1) A way to get in contact with them (Messenger/Mumble preferred) and a list of some convenient times with timezone.

2) A current timetable of how long they have been a recruit.

3) Why they believe they are ready to become a full member of the Massassi class.

After your post, Catra or another member of the recruitment team will look over your request, do some preliminary research of qualifications (Are you engaging the members of the guild and getting to know them, group with them, are you proudly displaying the Crimson Order signature on the official forums, are you actively taking part in the discussion on these boards etc..)

If you are found to be worthy of the exit interview for recruits, a member of the staff will PM you to arrange a concrete date and time. Long Live the Emperor!!
[/u]

re: Re: ***ALL prospective Recruits must read***

Ewel Long wrote:
Dear Recruits,

With the growing number of applicants and the current need for the Crimson Order to be on the front lines directing the current war effort, it is necessary that in order to apply for full membership all recruits are going to be required to show some initiative. This may be done after you put in your application or as directed by Overlord Catra.

From the posting of this bulletin onward, all recruits will be required to post in this thread the following:

1) A way to get in contact with them (Messenger/Mumble preferred) and a list of some convenient times with timezone.

2) A current timetable of how long they have been a recruit.

3) Why they believe they are ready to become a full member of the Massassi class.

After your post, Catra or another member of the recruitment team will look over your request, do some preliminary research of qualifications (Are you engaging the members of the guild and getting to know them, group with them, are you proudly displaying the Crimson Order signature on the official forums, are you actively taking part in the discussion on these boards etc..)

If you are found to be worthy of the exit interview for recruits, a member of the staff will PM you to arrange a concrete date and time. Long Live the Emperor!!
[/u]

Hello guild mates,
I'm pretty much always on mumble (that quiet stalker ) but skype (username jcav1389) or cell is another way to reach me. As for how long I think its going on its 2nd month. Started early March.

I'd say I'm ready because I already feel like I'm at home . It's been nothing but fun since I joined. I feel like I have a lot to contribute. All that's needed is to take the final step. Anyone who needs help with ANYTHING is more then welcome to come to me whether it be questions, running something, pvp, whatever. I've never turned anyone down. And that goes for anyone that just joined after me too.

-Zelix

Last edited by Zelix Greilial on Sun Apr 14, 2013 23:06; edited 1 time in total
IG88g

He has my vote
CatraV
Applicant
Noob

Awarded:

second

Jump to: